Wednesday 4 November 2015

Praying Like Hannah

Engage in this prayers with faith in God....

1. Lord, open the eyes of my understanding to know how much Life has left me... Help me to build mine than building others therefore leaving mine to wroth

2. Help me to act now on what you have freely given to me than to regret doing the opposite... Give me grace to have a family than rely on those who have families as family when they have their own linage and would in no way exchange their children for me as their brother/sister...

3. Give me grace to obey your word as a good steward... Let my life be acceptable according to your word standard.

4. Give me strength to be a good builder, designer, father, mother, husband, wife, brother, sister, Aunty, uncle...

5. I am not under a curse for you became a curse for me... Gal3:13.

6. Help me to be truthful to myself Oh Lord... Change my attitude and give me your attribute... Father of Light, Let your Light Lighten my life.

In Jesus Christ name... If you believe, say Amen in comment box.

Mark 11:22-25, Luke 1:37, Jere 32:27, Matt7:7-14... Stay Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment